Our Students are the Most Important Part of our HIVE
At HIVE Preparatory School, we collaborate with our stakeholders, our staff and our students, to create a Highly Inquisitive & Versatile Education that will facilitate a student-centered and adaptable learning environment. We promote dignity, courtesy, responsibility and high expectations so our students can excel academically and also become productive citizens.
At HIVE, every day matters. Every second matters. Every decision matters. Everything we do makes a difference because it’s somebody’s baby, somebody’s profession or somebody’s future. Together, we really can make a difference.
From student council, to the state Dance Team champions and the STEM HIVE Team, there are plenty of activities for students to get involved in at HIVE.
Extracurricular activities are a great way for students to get involved, building new friendships and gaining experience. All students in good academic standing can participate in our extracurricular activities.
Please contact the organization adviser for more information.
- Student Council – John Hickey
- HIVE Dance Team – Melissa Hernandez
- STEM Team –Tegan Morales
- Basketball Team – Saydel Mas
- Art Club –Jean Mcdowell
- Gaming Club & E-Sports – Jose Gonzalez
- Book & Reading Club – Lizette Iverson
- Ballet Club – Stephanie Gonzalez
- Drama & Jr Thespian Society – Michael Torok
- Girls Volleyball – Ivette Calvi
- Elementary Dance Club – Maitte Pereira
For questions on any club or organization not listed, please contact Saydel Mas.